A person is 1% Persona (how you look, how you carry yourself) and 99% Substance (what you know, who you are), but 99% of first impressions are made on your 1% Persona, before you have an opportunity to exhibit your 99% Substance.
Image Consulting is about empowering that 1% Persona so you have a chance to bring out the best of your 99% Substance. However, your 99% Substance is reflected on your 1% Persona as well, and your 99% Substance is the force that reinforces others’ perception of you. Behavioral Change is about developing your 99% Substance to enhance the 1% Persona and enrich your Life.
This is SWET, comprising Image Professionals who work from the inside-out (Visual Impact with Substance), enhancing your 1% Visual Impact and developing your 99% Persona.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube!