Cut & Style
- Fashion Retailers
- Fashion Designers and Tailors
- Entertainment Industry Professionals
Many men and women are ruled by the misperception that “looking good” is a privilege that those who have the “perfect body” own.
Even more fall into the trap of following trends, dressing as others would just because it looked good on others, without a clue if the cut and style of a particular fashion actually enhances or humbles them.
But “Looking Good” is not about the “perfect body” or fashion trends.
It’s about the different Body Shapes and their distinct qualities – Does this person have a broader shoulder or wider hip? A straight or curvy body?
It’s about using the right Cuts and Styles to complement that Body Shape and proportion – How to create the illusion of a more defined waist, a longer body, a broader shoulder, or a smaller hip?
In CUT & STYLE, you’ll learn:
- Body Types
- Women’s Body Shapes
- Men’s Body Shapes
- Body Proportions – Vertical and Horizontal
- Face Shapes
- Balance Points
- Necklines, Hem and Sleeve Lengths
- Do’s and Don’ts of Bodyline and Silhouettes
- Fabrics and Patterns
- Cuts, Styles, Fabrics, and Patterns that complement each Body Shape